Proposals for PhD Topics in any of the five themes established as the research priorities of PhD::SPACE are welcome. For every call, the Executive Board requests proposals from integrated Researchers, either in Porto or Lisboa. Joint supervisions with Advisors from other institutes, national or international (including ESO and ESA) are welcome (in particular for mixed fellowships).
For each Call, proposals from prospective Advisors are solicited through a call for PhD Topics. Following that process, in each Call a list of PhD Topics is made available for selection by the successful candidates, who are awarded a fellowship. The topics that are/were available in the calls are:
- PhD topics for selection in the 2019 Call,
- PhD topics for selection in the 2017 Call,
- PhD topics for selection in the 2016 Call,
- PhD topics for selection in the 2015 Call,
- PhD topics for selection in the 2014 Call.
For inquires on how to submit a PhD topic for PhD::SPACE please check the links above or/and contact the Program Director.